You may be aware of the video trend that’s shuffling around YouTube – my ______ does my voiceover. Fill in the blank with “dad,” “little brother,” “grandma,” etc., and you’ve got one really amusing makeup tutorial. It has been much-requested that I share my everyday makeup tutorial, so of course I thought it might be fun to put a little twist on it, and I got my boyfriend to do the voiceover. He had only watched the video once, and without sound, so everything he said was spontaneous and had me laughing pretty hard when I watched it all back.
Since my boyfriend really isn’t aware of any of the products I actually use on my face, I wanted to include them in this post so that those who are curious about the routine are able to be properly informed 😉 Several of the products I use are either unavailable in stores, or they’re sold out online, so I included a few similar products that work just as well.
I’m a bit of a makeup junkie, and I’m always trying out new products and application trends. If there’s something you’d like to see, please let me know! I’d love to begin filming real tutorials (without my boyfriend doing the voiceover) or even first impression videos. Which makeup products are you loving right now?
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in 110 Ivory
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal in Fair
- E.L.F. Blending Sponge
- Catrice Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette (what I actually use: Catrice Deluxe Trio Eyeshadow in 030 Rose Vintouch)
- Le Métier de Beauté Eyeshadow Palette: (the one I use is sold out, this one is similar)
- Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (what I actually use: Catrice Velvet Matt Smokey Eyes Pencil in 040 Steel the Show)
- Le Métier de Beauté Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- E.L.F. Studio Bronzer in Golden
- E.L.F. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
- Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Pressed Powder in 110 Porcelain
- E.L.F. Kabuki Face Brush
- Catrice Tinted Lip Glow Balm
Shop This Post